Woman among 22 Pakistanis wanted to slip to Europe arrested in Iran
QUETTA - Iranian authorities have handed over 22 Pakistanis, including a woman, to Levies Forces at the Taftan border in Chaghi district.
The illegal migrants were arrested from different cities of Iran for living without valid traveling documents. They, according to media reports, wanted to slip to Europe illegally to seek better jobs.
The Levies authorities have handed them over to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further investigation.
Case was registered against them and further investigation is underway.
- Rape is horribly increasing06:31 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- First-ever successful brain tumor surgery in Sindh city06:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020