Byco commissions Catalytic Reformer at ORC-2
This will enable the Company to convert 24,000 barrels per day of Heavy Naphtha into Motor-Gasoline, as per rated capacity. At the combined current level of crude processing at both of Byco’s Oil Refining Complexes (ORC I & II), i.e. 75,000 barrels per day, the cumulative motor gasoline production has increased fivefold from 300 tons to 1,500 tons daily, says a press release issued here on Wednesday.
Vice President of Operations at Byco, Mansoor Shafique Qureshi said, “Byco has invested much time, effort and resources to the commissioning of the catalytic reformer, which will give us the additional strategic advantage of producing significantly more high-quality motor gasoline.” He said, Byco believes in continuous improvement of its capabilities and our customers will appreciate our commitment to bringing them the best quality products.
Byco has many additional upgrades and investments planned and these will be unveiled as they are rolled out. It already is Pakistan’s largest oil refining facility with a design production capacity of 155,000 barrels per day between its two oil refineries, he added.
Byco refines crude oil into various marketable components including Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Light Naphtha, Heavy Naphtha, High Octane Blending Component, Motor Gasoline, Kerosene, Jet Fuels, High-Speed Diesel and Furnace Oil.-PR
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021