'Islamic Information' founder finds 4th graders "love-letter", states media is polluting the minds of children
On further inquiry, he was given a "love letter" by one of the girls that the lovesick child had written. In his own words he was quite shocked that, (the)"Media has captured the mind of our people so much that even 11 year old girl (who can't even write proper english) want to be in love with someone."
Here is the letter in question;
The poorly written letter was shared on a Facebook page, Scene On Hai which also shared Mr Fahad's message to parents regarding the dangers of "drama serials and Bollywood movies."
He added further,"#Parents! Please don't allow your children to watch each and every drama serial and don't let them watch bollywood movies. Seriously, these media industries are only destroying your children's mind and future. Please open your eyes before its too late.. Also, please keep the check on their friends. Give them righteous friends as it is obligation upon you to do their good tarbiyyah."
Although some people agreed with the post, several blamed co-education for the issue:
Other Facebook users read the letter and had other things on their minds:
Some were of the view that this was just an innocent act by a little child:
What do you think?
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021