'Islamic Information' founder finds 4th graders "love-letter", states media is polluting the minds of children
On further inquiry, he was given a "love letter" by one of the girls that the lovesick child had written. In his own words he was quite shocked that, (the)"Media has captured the mind of our people so much that even 11 year old girl (who can't even write proper english) want to be in love with someone."
Here is the letter in question;
The poorly written letter was shared on a Facebook page, Scene On Hai which also shared Mr Fahad's message to parents regarding the dangers of "drama serials and Bollywood movies."
He added further,"#Parents! Please don't allow your children to watch each and every drama serial and don't let them watch bollywood movies. Seriously, these media industries are only destroying your children's mind and future. Please open your eyes before its too late.. Also, please keep the check on their friends. Give them righteous friends as it is obligation upon you to do their good tarbiyyah."
Although some people agreed with the post, several blamed co-education for the issue:
Other Facebook users read the letter and had other things on their minds:
Some were of the view that this was just an innocent act by a little child:
What do you think?
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020