Three labourers gunned down in Balochistan’s Kalat
QUETTA – At least three of the labourers were killed while one wounded after unidentified attackers opened fire at them near Mangajar area of Kalat on Monday morning.
The Levies Force personnel said the laborers were working near Borang when they were attacked and three of them died on the spot.
He further added that the reason behind the attack has not yet been determined but investigations into the attack have begun.
The labourers killed have been identified as Qasim Ali, Toda and Shah Nawaz. Meanwhile, the bodies and injured have been shifted to a nearby hospital.
UN alarms Pakistan to stay vigilant against ... 02:45 PM | 7 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Afghan land continues to serve as a sanctuary for terror groups including the Tehreek-e-Taliban ...
Earlier in January, ten of the labourers from the Hazara community were massacred after unidentified men opened fire at a coal mine in Machh.
Eleven coal miners shot dead in Balochistan’s ... 10:11 AM | 3 Jan, 2021
QUETTA – At least eleven coal miners were gunned down on Sunday after unidentified attackers abducting them ...
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hema Malini receives COVID-19 jab04:32 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- ‘Kaptaan’ reiterates commitment to fight till last ball03:30 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's hit song crosses 1 billion Youtube views02:42 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021