Stricter penalties for performing Hajj 2022 without permit announced
JEDDAH – Saudi Arabia will fine and jail individuals for undertaking Hajj this year without getting permit from the authorities.
The kingdom’s interior ministry said that people entering Mina, Muzdalaf and Arfat without a permit will be slapped with 15,000 Saudi Riyals while individuals and companies transporting pilgrims without permits will face a fine of 50,000 Riyals.
The ministry warned the foreign nationals will be expelled from the kingdom if they are found involved in such activity.
Last year, Saudi Arabia had arrested several people for attempting to perform Hajj without a permit.
‘One Umrah every 10 days’ as Saudi Arabia ... 11:53 AM | 5 Jan, 2022
RIYADH – The Saudi Hajj Ministry has revised the policy for Umrah, allowing the pilgrims to perform one Umrah ...
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021