Faisalabadi man changes sex after years of not finding a job; becomes dancer
After the operation, the 40-year-old Nasir changed his name to ‘Sanaa’, the Daily Jang reported.
According to the newly christened Sanaa, her male avatar had been searching in vain for a job for many years.
“I could not find out a job despite years long struggle,” she said, revealing that as a woman she had now found work as a dancer.
According to Jang, many people of the area have been involved in "immoral activities" after getting a sex change.
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Punjab police to take over Banigala's security after Gill’s arrest08:10 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022