Pakistan Army chief stresses maintaining high standards of operational preparedness amid evolving geo-strategic milieu
RAWALPINDI – Top Pakistani general Qamar Javed Bajwa has stressed upon the army to maintain high standards of operational preparedness amid evolving geo-strategic milieu, the military’s media wing said Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations, the top commander expressed these views during the 80th Formation Commanders’ Conference held at General Headquarters in Rawalpindi which was attended by Corps Commanders, Principal Staff Officers, and all Formation Commanders of the Pakistan Army.
General Bajwa also expressed satisfaction over progress of Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, a combined military operation by the armed forces to disarm and eliminate the terrorist, and lauded the achievements made thus far.
80th Formation Commanders’ Conference was held at GHQ. #COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa, presided the conference. The conference was attended by Corps Commanders, Principal Staff Officers and all Formation Commanders of #Pakistan Army.@OfficialDGISPR #PakistanArmy #ISPR pic.twitter.com/x1xwtCDCrx— Pakistan Armed Forces 🇵🇰 (@PakistanFauj) June 8, 2022
He maintained that Pakistan Army being a professional institution shall always fulfill its responsibilities toward security, integrity, and sovereignty of Pakistan as a sacred duty.
Pakistan Army Chief confers gallantry awards on ... 07:54 PM | 18 May, 2022
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa conferred military awards to Army personnel for ...
The participants were briefed on professional matters, national security challenges and response measures.
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022