Irfan Khan's 'rare disease' may be more dangerous than previously thought
It is now being speculated by Indian tabloids that Irrfan Khan's rare disease may be more disturbing than previously believed.
According to reports published, Irrfan Khan has been diagnosed with brain cancer, identified as Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Grade IV, also called ‘death on diagnosis’ is one of the deadly cancers. According to reports, Irrfan is currently admitted to Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai.
Reports also state that the actor suffered from slurring of speech as well as convulsion attacks and was taken to the hosptial immediately.
On the other hand, trade analyst Komal Nahta slams the news as being false.
Although IrrfanKhan is unwell, all malicious news being spread about him and his condition since an hour or two are untrue. Likewise, all other horrendous news relating to his hospitalisation are fake. By God’s grace, Irrfan is in Delhi and that’s the only truth.— Komal Nahta (@KomalNahta) March 6, 2018
He took to his twitter and posted: "Although IrrfanKhan is unwell, all malicious news being spread about him and his condition since an hour or two are untrue. Likewise, all other horrendous news relating to his hospitalisation are fake. By God’s grace, Irrfan is in Delhi and that’s the only truth."
We hope the news is false and wish Irrfan a speedy recovery.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan’s first meme auctioned for $52,00009:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021