Shehbaz Sharif summoned in Cholistan Development Authority case
LAHORE - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned Shehbaz Sharif in another case pertaining to the Cholistan Development Authority.
PML-N president and other political leaders are allegedly involved in illegally allotting the land of the Punjab Development Authority to his 'blue-eyed people', stated the NAB questionnaire, which is sent to former Punjab chief minister here on Friday.
NAB Multan has sent a questionnaire to Shehbaz and has directed to submit the reply by May 18. Earlier this week, the national watchdog had summoned the PML-N president again on June 2 in an investigation pertaining to alleged money laundering.
The former Punjab chief minister appeared before the accountability watchdog to respond to questions related to the investigation. According to NAB officials, the PML-N president was questioned for two hours.
NAB alleged that the PML-N leader did not give satisfactory answers in the investigation.
- Tycoon Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020