Indian leader receives death threats for questioning ‘surgical strike’
Nirupam’s wife revealed that all the family members were receiving death threats after the politician demanded proof of the so-called strike.
“Every Indian wants surgical strikes against Pakistan but not a fake one just to extract political benefits,” Sanjay Nirupam said.
He is not the first person to become victim of Indian extremists. Earlier, CM New Delhi and Aam Aadmi leader Arvind Kejriwal has been splashed with black ink for questioning authenticity of the surgical strike.
- Lawyers ‘manhandle’ judge who convicted DC, AC in Mandi Bahauddin11:51 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Prices keep soaring as inflation rockets to 21-month high in Pakistan11:28 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Twitter no longer allowing users to post photos of people without ...10:57 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran bars ministers from traveling abroad10:32 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- UBL partners with U Microfinance Bank Limited to promote financial ...10:15 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021