Malaysia's PM Mahathir urges ways, means to sort out Kashmir dispute
Talking to media at Parliament lobby in Kuala Lumpur, he said he had also raised issue with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when they met in Vladivostok, Russia.
He said according to UN Resolutions Kashmir dispute must be resolved as it is Malaysia’s policy not to resort violence but to resolve issues through negotiations, arbitration and the court of law.
He said India should work with Pakistan to resolve this problem as ignoring the UN would lead to other forms of disregard for the UN and the rule of law.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019