Malaysia's PM Mahathir urges ways, means to sort out Kashmir dispute
Talking to media at Parliament lobby in Kuala Lumpur, he said he had also raised issue with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when they met in Vladivostok, Russia.
He said according to UN Resolutions Kashmir dispute must be resolved as it is Malaysia’s policy not to resort violence but to resolve issues through negotiations, arbitration and the court of law.
He said India should work with Pakistan to resolve this problem as ignoring the UN would lead to other forms of disregard for the UN and the rule of law.
- US carries out first federal execution in 17 years06:31 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Navy inducts first Yarmook-class corvette06:05 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan court reserves verdict on plea against PUBG ban05:52 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- 2-year-old dies of polio virus in Lahore05:34 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020