COAS Qamar Bajwa confirms death sentences of four terrorists
“On the whole, they were involved in killing of 16 persons and injuring eight others,” the communique reads. “Arms were also recovered from their possession.”
The convicts were found to be members of proscribed organisations, and involved in attacking LEAs and the armed forces. They were also found in possession of firearms. The terrorists admitted their offences before the magistrate and trial court.
Raiz Ahmed, son of Ghularam Khan, caused the death of eight officials of police and Frontier Constabulary and injuries to five police officials. He was also involved in destruction of Government Middle School, Aligrama.
Hafeez ur Rehman, son of Habibur Rehman, was involved in killing of three innocent civilians.
Muhammad Saleem, son of Muslim Khan, caused deaths of four soldiers and injuries to another.
Kifayatullah, son of Dilresh, caused death of a soldier and injuries to two others.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022