COAS Qamar Bajwa confirms death sentences of four terrorists
“On the whole, they were involved in killing of 16 persons and injuring eight others,” the communique reads. “Arms were also recovered from their possession.”
The convicts were found to be members of proscribed organisations, and involved in attacking LEAs and the armed forces. They were also found in possession of firearms. The terrorists admitted their offences before the magistrate and trial court.
Raiz Ahmed, son of Ghularam Khan, caused the death of eight officials of police and Frontier Constabulary and injuries to five police officials. He was also involved in destruction of Government Middle School, Aligrama.
Hafeez ur Rehman, son of Habibur Rehman, was involved in killing of three innocent civilians.
Muhammad Saleem, son of Muslim Khan, caused deaths of four soldiers and injuries to another.
Kifayatullah, son of Dilresh, caused death of a soldier and injuries to two others.
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021