COAS Qamar Bajwa confirms death sentences of four terrorists
“On the whole, they were involved in killing of 16 persons and injuring eight others,” the communique reads. “Arms were also recovered from their possession.”
The convicts were found to be members of proscribed organisations, and involved in attacking LEAs and the armed forces. They were also found in possession of firearms. The terrorists admitted their offences before the magistrate and trial court.
Raiz Ahmed, son of Ghularam Khan, caused the death of eight officials of police and Frontier Constabulary and injuries to five police officials. He was also involved in destruction of Government Middle School, Aligrama.
Hafeez ur Rehman, son of Habibur Rehman, was involved in killing of three innocent civilians.
Muhammad Saleem, son of Muslim Khan, caused deaths of four soldiers and injuries to another.
Kifayatullah, son of Dilresh, caused death of a soldier and injuries to two others.
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021