FBR to seal residencies of Saba Qamar, Noor Bukhari over tax evasion
According to reports, actress Saba Qamar is a defaulter of Rs. 3.2 million in taxes of 2016 and actress Noor needs to pay Rs. 1.4 million in taxes for the year 2015.
FBR has also directed to freeze their bank accounts.
According to the FBR, many notices were sent to the two actresses but upon no response, it took the decision of sealing their respective houses.
The notice gives the two famed actresses seven days to pay the taxes. The residencies of both actresses in Defence Phase 5 will be sealed soon, according to media reports.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-15-Updated 10:00 ...09:36 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021