FBR to seal residencies of Saba Qamar, Noor Bukhari over tax evasion
According to reports, actress Saba Qamar is a defaulter of Rs. 3.2 million in taxes of 2016 and actress Noor needs to pay Rs. 1.4 million in taxes for the year 2015.
FBR has also directed to freeze their bank accounts.
According to the FBR, many notices were sent to the two actresses but upon no response, it took the decision of sealing their respective houses.
The notice gives the two famed actresses seven days to pay the taxes. The residencies of both actresses in Defence Phase 5 will be sealed soon, according to media reports.
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021