FBR to seal residencies of Saba Qamar, Noor Bukhari over tax evasion
According to reports, actress Saba Qamar is a defaulter of Rs. 3.2 million in taxes of 2016 and actress Noor needs to pay Rs. 1.4 million in taxes for the year 2015.
FBR has also directed to freeze their bank accounts.
According to the FBR, many notices were sent to the two actresses but upon no response, it took the decision of sealing their respective houses.
The notice gives the two famed actresses seven days to pay the taxes. The residencies of both actresses in Defence Phase 5 will be sealed soon, according to media reports.
- PAKvNED: Fakhar’s ton, Babar’s fifty led Pakistan to big total of ...06:28 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Two policemen guarding polio team martyred in KP’s Tank05:51 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Indian embassy website hacked on Independence day by group claiming ...05:24 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022