Malik Riaz, Pakistani business tycoon, has offered Rs.1 billion to help Rohingya Muslims
Malik has pledged Rs.1 billion for the Rohingya Muslims, to help them through the catastrophe they are going through at the moment.
Rohingya Muslims in Burma are currently being slaughtered like animals by the Burmese Armed Forces, and are trying to flee wherever they can, fighting for their lives.
He has vowed to provide them with land accommodation too, according to sources.
In a television interview, Riaz stated that people had become selfish, and couldn't help their own brothers in Myanmar.
"The Europeans have openly welcomed Muslims from all over the world into their countries, can we not accommodate 1 million Rohingya Muslims in our country?" he questioned.
“I am willing to donate Rs. 1 billion along with land accommodation to help the Rohingya Muslims resettle in Pakistan. The government and establishment need to work together and help bring the Rohingya Muslims to Pakistan, and this will help us as a nation. Allah will help us by helping others!”
“We are so passionate about Kashmir, then why not about Burma? We need to stand our own feet before the world declares us as terrorists and we end up as the Burmese Muslims. We need to take the initiative ourselves and support the Rohingya Muslims by giving them financial assistance and land to live,” he further added.
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Mardan, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021