Oil and Gas reserves discovered in Punjab
LAHORE - Country's new oil and gas reserves have been discovered from exploration well Talagang X-1 located in the Chakwal district of Punjab.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announced the discovery of fresh oil deposits in exploratory well with a capacity of 313 barrels per day of hydrocarbons together with a minor immeasurable quantity of gas.
Talagang X-1 was spud on May 24, 2018 and drilled down to the depth of 3,675 metres measured depth inside Nammal formation, PPL Company Secretary Shahana Ahmed Ali said in a notification to the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Friday.
PM Imran directs petroleum division to curb gas ... 04:10 PM | 4 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan today directed the Petroleum Division to chalk out a comprehensive plan for ...
Talagang X-1 is planned to be drilled deeper to test the hydrocarbon potential of secondary reservoirs in deeper formations, the notification added.
The oil and gas exploration company has remained the operator of Karsal block where Talangan X-1 is located with 100% working interest.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020