Oil and Gas reserves discovered in Punjab
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announced the discovery of fresh oil deposits in exploratory well with a capacity of 313 barrels per day of hydrocarbons together with a minor immeasurable quantity of gas.
Talagang X-1 was spud on May 24, 2018 and drilled down to the depth of 3,675 metres measured depth inside Nammal formation, PPL Company Secretary Shahana Ahmed Ali said in a notification to the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Friday.
PM Imran directs petroleum division to curb gas ... 04:10 PM | 4 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan today directed the Petroleum Division to chalk out a comprehensive plan for ...
Talagang X-1 is planned to be drilled deeper to test the hydrocarbon potential of secondary reservoirs in deeper formations, the notification added.
The oil and gas exploration company has remained the operator of Karsal block where Talangan X-1 is located with 100% working interest.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021