Pakistan opens Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Portal
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has opened the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Portal for submission of online scholarship applications for the academic year 2020-21.
In a tweet on Tuesday, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Poverty Alleviation Sania Nishtar said the portal will remain open till 30th of next month.
تعلیمی سال 2020/21 کے سکالرشپ کی آن لائن درخواستوں کے لیے احساس انڈرگریجویٹ اسکالرشپ پورٹل کھول دیا گیا ہے۔پورٹل 30 اکتوبر تک کھلا ہے۔ اسکالرشپ درخواست میں متعلقہ یونیورسٹی کا نام درج کرنا ضروری ہے۔ پورٹل کا لنک درج ذیل ہے 1/3:-https://t.co/XaorGQzE1k pic.twitter.com/GxaFM1Z7LI— Sania Nishtar (@SaniaNishtar) September 8, 2020
She said all students studying in four or five year undergraduate programs in 119 public sector universities of the country can apply for the scholarships.
The Special Assistant said students whose family income is less than 45,000 rupees can apply for Ehsaas Scholarship.
She said Ehsaas Scholarship includes a 100 percent tuition fee and a monthly assistance allowance of 4,000 rupees.
The scope of the program includes public sector universities in the four provinces, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
In another tweet, the Sania Nishtar said she has directed the management of Ehsaas Program to expedite establishment of the Cyber Crime Wing to protect the interests of Ehsaas beneficiaries.
She said the Cyber Crime Wing will help preventing and controlling incidents where criminal elements commit fraud using digital technology.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020