Symmetry Group wins Campaign South Asia Awards for fourth time
The digital industry in Pakistan continues to grow at a burgeoning pace, with heightened competition among the local counterparts and international affiliates in the digital space, all striving for their respective and gainful share of business.
Consecutive wins by Symmetry Digital and Iris Digital in the Campaign South Asia Awards over the last four years is a result of dedication of its leadership to strive for innovation, the efforts of its employees who are always moving forward with a new sense of achievement, and the work culture of Symmetry Group which promotes creativity and growth in all its departments.
Speaking on the significance of the fourth win, Adil Ahmed – Director, Symmetry Group said, “Winning the Digital Agency of the Year Award for Pakistan, reflects how much we have evolved in terms of challenging boundaries and setting new standards for digital business as it is essential for us to create the right solutions as desired by our clients.
Our strength is in our belief, believe to achieve things. And to achieve things we need to deliver. And this award is the biggest witness to what we have delivered.”
Mr. Sarocsh Ahmed – CEO, Symmetry Group said, “It is once again a very proud moment for us all at Symmetry Group. We can see that technology is continuing to change the way we view digital media as a whole at breakneck speed, and the future is definitely bright for digital marketing in Pakistan.And that’s the best part about Symmetry Group, we continue to ride the wave of technology to find new, innovative and exciting marketing techniques for our clients”
CTO-Symmetry Group Mr. Mohammad Sajid, said, “It is once again a very proud moment for us all at Symmetry Group. We can see that technology is continuing to change the way we view digital media as a whole at breakneck speed, and the future is definitely bright for digital marketing in Pakistan.
Associate Director of Symmetry Digital, Mr. Uzair Ahmed, while commenting on the win said, “Winning is important & it feels good too, but what’s more important is to set the bar higher every time and push yourself further to achieve excellence".
Associate Director of Iris Digital, Ms. Marrium Khan, while commenting on the achievement said, “It is a great honor to have been recognized once again as the best and most awarded digital group in Pakistan!This is our mark in history for the 4th time this year and we just couldn’t be happier about it! This consistent achievement tells us how a phenomenon has really changed our country".
Celebrating industry achievements, Campaign South Asia’s Agency of the Year Awards recognize the strides that agencies and talented professionals make over the past 12 months.
Since 1994, this Awards competition has been rewarding companies and individuals who have not only contributed to raising industry standards but have also excelled in business performance.
It is the only agency performance awards in the region with results tabulated by ricewaterhouseCoopers, for the last 20 years.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021