1 killed, 8 injured in Sargodha train-truck collision
SARGODHA – A Lahore bound train collided with a dumper truck near Sargodha on Monday, killing the assistant driver and injuring eight passengers.
The vehicle collided with the moving 123-Up Sargodha Express while crossing the track near Nishtarabad Railway Station. After which, the train derailed from the track.
Receiving the information about the accident, the security personnel arrived at the scene and launched rescue process. Moreover, assistance from crane was also taken for early clearance of the area.
Meanwhile, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has expressed deep grief and sorrow over the incident. He has directed the administration to provide the injured with best medical care, seeking a report from the administration about the accident.
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019