1 killed, 8 injured in Sargodha train-truck collision
SARGODHA – A Lahore bound train collided with a dumper truck near Sargodha on Monday, killing the assistant driver and injuring eight passengers.
The vehicle collided with the moving 123-Up Sargodha Express while crossing the track near Nishtarabad Railway Station. After which, the train derailed from the track.
Receiving the information about the accident, the security personnel arrived at the scene and launched rescue process. Moreover, assistance from crane was also taken for early clearance of the area.
Meanwhile, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has expressed deep grief and sorrow over the incident. He has directed the administration to provide the injured with best medical care, seeking a report from the administration about the accident.
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...10:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- 65-years old woman injured in Indian unprovoked firing along LoC09:54 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020