'Made in Pakistan' – Local manufacturing of smartphones started under economic zone facility
LAHORE – Pakistan has started local manufacturing of mobile phones as the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet has approved the policy moved by the Ministry of Industries and Production.
Provincial Minister of Punjab for Industries and Commerce Mian Aslam Iqbal while sharing the update said, "Made in Pakistan Mobiles are a reality now. Mobile's Faisalabad Economic Zone facility has started production of smartphones and more companies to follow soon InshaAllah."
Implementation of Mobile Manufacturing Policy under Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief Minister Usman Buzdar is delivering results, he added in the tweet.
Made in ???????? Mobiles are a reality now
VIVO Mobile's Faisalabad Economic Zone facility has started production of smartphones & more companies to follow soon InshaAllahFebruary 8, 2021
The Mobile Device Manufacturing Policy will promote local manufacturing and assembly of mobile handsets in Pakistan.
Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like ... 11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan is to launch its own WhatsApp-like messaging application by June this year which will be ...
- Saudi Arabia cancels 14-day waiting period for Umrah pilgrims06:43 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Sudan’s military detains PM Hamdok, ministers as 'coup' underway04:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan wears Pakistani designer’s outfit in latest ad02:20 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021