Rana Sanaullah vows to restructure police system
Addressing a press conference, Sanaullah said political recruitment in police was not made since 2008, as all staff was being recruited through Punjab Public Service Commission.
Front desks have been established in police stations to deal with the corrupt elements, he said, adding that the system of front desk will be extended to all cities of Punjab.
Forces fought against terrorist under Zarb-e-Azb at their best level, while counter terrorism department (CTD) proved an effective force against terrorism. Around 300 terrorists were killed in Punjab during different gun battles.
The minister said counter terrorism force has been established to deal with street crimes. Law enforcement agencies of all the four provinces are in contact with the forensic laboratory of Punjab to take benefit from it.
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan to start Covid-19 vaccination from next week: NCOC chief10:35 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021