Henley lists Pakistani passport on 102nd in 2019 ranking
LAHORE — Henley Passport Index has recently revealed the list of most powerful passports in 2019.
According to the passport index, published in January 2019, Pakistan is ranked as the third worst passport in the world.
The Index has placed the country’s passport in the 102nd position out of 104. The Pakistani passport holders have visa-free access to only 33 countries of the world.
The countries to lie below in ranks than Pakistan are Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq as per the index.
Japan is among the nations that have got the most powerful passports as per the data assembled by the global citizenship and residence advisory firm Henley and Partners. The passport holders of Asian country enjoy visa-free access to 190 destinations throughout the world.
Singapore and South Korea share the second position in the ranking list with visa-free access to 189 destinations.
France, Germany and South Korea placed third with visa-free access to 188 destinations.
Denmark, Italy, Finland, and Sweden share joint 4th place, with access to 187 destinations around the globe.
Elsewhere, the UK drops from 4th place to 6th place, while the US drops from 5th place to 6th place, with visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 185 destinations.
The UAE climbed five places up the rankings, from 27th place at the beginning of 2018, to 22nd place currently.
List of countries offering e-visa to Pakistanis 03:10 PM | 31 Jul, 2018
LAHORE – Pakistani passport was ranked the second lowest in 2016 out of 196 countries. However, in 2017, it slightly ...
Here's Complete List
List of visa-free destinations for Pakistani Passport Holders
- Cape Verde Islands
- Comores Islands
- Cook Islands
- Palau Islands
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019