Pakistan would never become part of any new war, says Dr Firdous
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said on Thursday that Pakistan was torchbearer of peace in the region and Prime Minister Imran Khan had made it clear that Pakistan would never become part of any new war.
In a tweet, she said that war was not in the interest of the region and the world.
پاکستان خطے میں امن واستحکام کا داعی ہے.وزیراعظم نےواضح کردیاہے کہ پاکستان کسی نئی جنگ کا حصہ نہیں بنے گا۔جنگ خطے اوردنیا کے مفاد میں نہیں۔مشرق وسطیٰ میں امن سے خطے اوردنیا میں امن واستحکام کی راہ ہموارہوگی۔پاکستان اسلامی دنیااورعالمی امن کے مفادمیں اپنا مثبت کردارادا کرتا رہےگا— Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan (@Dr_FirdousPTI) January 9, 2020
She said that peace in Middle East would pave way for peace in the region and the entire world.
Pakistan would continue to play its role for promotion of peace in the interest of Islamic Ummah and the world, she remarked.
She said that Prime Minster Imran Khan's directive to Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi to visit Iran, Saudi Arabia and United States and meet his counterparts was manifestation of Pakistan being a responsible democracy and its pro-active diplomacy for promotion of peace and de-escalation of tensions in the region.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021