Pakistan would never become part of any new war, says Dr Firdous
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said on Thursday that Pakistan was torchbearer of peace in the region and Prime Minister Imran Khan had made it clear that Pakistan would never become part of any new war.
In a tweet, she said that war was not in the interest of the region and the world.
پاکستان خطے میں امن واستحکام کا داعی ہے.وزیراعظم نےواضح کردیاہے کہ پاکستان کسی نئی جنگ کا حصہ نہیں بنے گا۔جنگ خطے اوردنیا کے مفاد میں نہیں۔مشرق وسطیٰ میں امن سے خطے اوردنیا میں امن واستحکام کی راہ ہموارہوگی۔پاکستان اسلامی دنیااورعالمی امن کے مفادمیں اپنا مثبت کردارادا کرتا رہےگا— Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan (@Dr_FirdousPTI) January 9, 2020
She said that peace in Middle East would pave way for peace in the region and the entire world.
Pakistan would continue to play its role for promotion of peace in the interest of Islamic Ummah and the world, she remarked.
She said that Prime Minster Imran Khan's directive to Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi to visit Iran, Saudi Arabia and United States and meet his counterparts was manifestation of Pakistan being a responsible democracy and its pro-active diplomacy for promotion of peace and de-escalation of tensions in the region.
- COAS satisfied over LEA’s coherent response for peace in Karachi12:05 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020