Pakistani doctor vows to treat patients for free if PTI assumes power
In a Twitter message, Ayesha said, “Once Imran Khan won elections, I will open a website, where I will give free treatment to patients all across Pakistan. Once I collected enough funds I will Inshallah open a hospital as well for poor patients of Pakistan where I will treat them all free. Need your prayers.”
Some Twitteratis appreciated her on this gesture:
And I’m going to donate funds too for this hospital too In Shaa Allaah.
— Taimur Imtiaz (@taimur000) July 9, 2018
We are proud of you dr ayesha..har insan ka yahi jazba hona chaheay
— Abdullah Butt /pti♡ (@Abdulla86119428) July 9, 2018
ماشاء اللہ نیت نیک ہے اللہ تعالیٰ کامیابی بھی ضرور عطاء فرمائے گا آمین
— Munawar Hussain (@Munawar18508189) July 9, 2018
Make a trust where every one can make modest contribution provided its in Slum area
— Mehmud.S (@Chafqat) July 9, 2018
a lit of prayers for ur nobel cause
— Muhammad Khalid (@khalidminhas9) July 9, 2018
However, few of them also lamented her offer:
Lady Doctor Sahiba , if it is your intention , you should not wait for wining of IK , rather you should start charity work , especially in Medical filed to serve humanity without any condition naming the same on behalf of IK .It will further strengthen the ideas of IK .— Z.Nawaz Advocate ( بے شک وہی خدا ہے ) (@nawaz_khattak) July 9, 2018
You mean imran khan will give you find than you can started hospital. Why right now to treatment poor peoples/patient— Shaukatansary (@Shaukat_ansary) July 9, 2018
Every young says this dialogue in beginning of his career and in end just blood sucking human.— Rizwan Anjum (@RizwanAnjum_t) July 9, 2018
You don't need IK be PM to start charity work. Else it means you have personal benefits.
Edhi is the true example. He started charity without any special PM.
Previously, another dermatologist by the name Dr Samavia had announced that she would treat skin problems for free during the month of August to those who contribute to the fund launched for the construction of water reservoirs on the directives of top judge, Mian Saqib Nisar.
Doctor vows to treat skin problems, another ... 02:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The fund launched for the construction of water reservoirs by the government of Pakistan has attracted a ...
Additionally, she had also announced that Dr Ijaz, her husband, would treat mentally challenged individuals without taking any penny, who would donate to the fund named ‘Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam Fund–2018’.
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- PIA plane carrying 1 million doses of Sinovac vaccine lands in ...08:49 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021