Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's soundtrack
Plagiarism accusations are nothing new in music.
Recently, a Facebook user revealed that Asim Azhar’s hit song, Jo Tu Na Mila’s melody has been copied from a Studio Ghibli production’s soundtrack.
After listening to both the tracks, it’s quite evident that there isn’t any difference between the two.
The soundtrack is the original work of composer Mamoru Fujisawa, popularly known as Joe Hisaishi.
Earlier this year, Jo Tu Na Mila garnered more than 100 million views on YouTube.
"100 million views #JoTuNaMila! And it gives me immense honour to become the youngest and 4th Pakistani artist (after Rahat Fateh Ali Khan saab, Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan) to have 2 or more songs in the 100 million club. Thank you, I love you guys," Azhar Tweeted to celebrate his achievement.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran04:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020