PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just 40 days
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday inaugurated Islamabad Isolation hospital and infectious treatment center, Radio Pakistan reported.
According to the details, 250 bed state of the art facility has been constructed in record 40 days at a cost of about Rs980 million. It will meet additional requirements to ease pressure from capital hospitals.
Planning Minister Asad Umar, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shibli Faraz, Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chinese Ambassador Yao Jing and other senior officials were also present on the occasion.
Meanwhile, there has been an improvement in the number of recoveries from COVID-19 in Pakistan with figure now reaching 145,616.
National Command and Operation Center said that the number of active COVID cases in the country were now 90,554. Some 3,359 people tested positive of 24,333 tests conducted over the last twenty four hours. Sixty-one people lost lives due to the virus during the last 24 hours.
Out of 1568 ventilators allocated for COVID-19, 435 are occupied across the country.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020