Here are all the details of what exactly trooping the colour is
First we need to talk about what’s up with these Two birthday tradition. So let’s go back 250 years when King George II started this tradition of double birthdays. His November birthday often saw rain so he decided to celebrate with the public in the summers (how convenient).
Coming back to Trooping colours, this official parade includes over 1,400parading soldiers, 200 horses and 400 musicians according to Kensington Palace. On this event the immediate family members are typically in attendance including Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge, Duke and Dutchess of Cornwell, Duke and Dutchess of Sussex. Even princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie (Daughters of Prince Andrew, Queens second son) made an appearance.
All the royals travel in different carriages and make their way up to the balcony where they greet the audience .
Here is this year’s Trooping the colour, just in case you missed it.
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021