Here are all the details of what exactly trooping the colour is
First we need to talk about what’s up with these Two birthday tradition. So let’s go back 250 years when King George II started this tradition of double birthdays. His November birthday often saw rain so he decided to celebrate with the public in the summers (how convenient).
Coming back to Trooping colours, this official parade includes over 1,400parading soldiers, 200 horses and 400 musicians according to Kensington Palace. On this event the immediate family members are typically in attendance including Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge, Duke and Dutchess of Cornwell, Duke and Dutchess of Sussex. Even princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie (Daughters of Prince Andrew, Queens second son) made an appearance.
All the royals travel in different carriages and make their way up to the balcony where they greet the audience .
Here is this year’s Trooping the colour, just in case you missed it.
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021