PPP claims support of 57 senators for Senate chairmanship
Co-chairman PPP Asif Ali Zardari has reportedly invited independent senators from Balochistan for tea in the afternoon today. In the meeting, planning for Chairman and Deputy Chairman Senate will be finalized. Also, Zardari will meet senators from FATA later on in the same regard. In the Senate, 33 senators belong to the PPP.
Amidst political maneuvering for the coveted positions in the Upper House, Balochistan House Islamabad has become a haunt for political bigwigs as PPP contemplates nominating Sadiq Sanjrani and Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar from Balochistan. CM Balochistan Abdul Quddus Bizenjo met Asif Zardari and CM KPK in separate sittings and has already entrusted Zardari with coming up with a name worthy of the esteemed position.
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021