FM Qureshi urges int’l community to take notice of massacre of Muslims in India
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Hussain Qureshi said that whole Muslim Ummah is condemning New Delhi riots and stands behind the Muslims of India.
Talking to newsmen in Multan, the minister urged the international community to take notice of gross human and religious rights’ violations of minorities and massacre of Muslims in India and play its role for controlling the violence, as it could expand all over India.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi appreciated Iran's Supreme Leader and people of Bangladesh and Afghanistan who raised their voice against torture and killing of Muslims in India and expressed solidarity with them.
He said attacks are also being held against Christians and other minorities in India as well.
Qureshi said that people and government of Pakistan fully stand by their Kashmiri brethren who are not alone in their just struggle for the right to self-determination.
The foreign minister said that a few elements are trying to spoil the Afghanistan peace agreement, but they should not be allowed to succeed.
He said this peace agreement is a golden opportunity to move towards peace in Afghanistan.
The foreign minister termed the European Union's extension of Pakistan’s GSP plus status for another two years as a victory of the government's foreign policy.
- COAS satisfied over LEA’s coherent response for peace in Karachi12:05 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020