No more 'Bad Blood': Taylor Swift and Katy Perry become friends again
The package received by Taylor includes an olive branch and letter starting from "Hey Old Friend" from Katy.
"I just got to my dressing room and found this actual olive branch. This means so much to me," said Swift on her Instagram story.
Hey Old Friend — I’ve been doing some reflecting on past miscommunications and hurt feelings between us," wrote Katy Perry. She had also written that she was 'deeply sorry' and had been wanting to 'clear the air.'
Posted with a cute puppy sticker and a heart emoji, this has to be the perfect apology.
Perry also told Arianna Huffington that she wanted to let the whole ordeal go, "I am ready to let it go. I forgive her and I’m sorry for anything I ever did, and I hope the same from her … I love her, and I want the best for her. And I think she’s a fantastic songwriter."
So, should we expect a collab between the two very soon?
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022