Bob Dylan announces upcoming release of his first original album in 8 years
Bob Dylan is dropping his first new album of original songs in eight years.
“Rough and Rowdy Ways” will be out on June 19, the singer announced on Friday morning. It's his first album of original material since Tempest, in 2012.
Not only did he announce the album, but Dylan released a third song from the album, the rolling, guitar-heavy “False Prophet.”
The ten-song, double album will feature the songs released over the last month, the 17-minute "Murder Most Foul" and "I Contain Multitudes."
During quarantine, the three new songs dropped by Dylan hit number one on the Billboard charts.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020