Bob Dylan announces upcoming release of his first original album in 8 years
Bob Dylan is dropping his first new album of original songs in eight years.
“Rough and Rowdy Ways” will be out on June 19, the singer announced on Friday morning. It's his first album of original material since Tempest, in 2012.
Not only did he announce the album, but Dylan released a third song from the album, the rolling, guitar-heavy “False Prophet.”
The ten-song, double album will feature the songs released over the last month, the 17-minute "Murder Most Foul" and "I Contain Multitudes."
During quarantine, the three new songs dropped by Dylan hit number one on the Billboard charts.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020