Hania Amir faces social media storm for ‘harassing’ a guy mid-flight on Snapchat
The story uploaded by the model captioned 'The dude is struggling to get out of my photo' showing a man seated behind the star trying to avoid her camera lens.
The story was uploaded at a time when the 'Na Maloom Afrad 2' star was heading to Lahore for Oppo F5 launch event.
Though Hania must have thought of trolling the guy, his move actually boomeranged leaving Twitterati to fire salvo at the Lolly wood actor.
Some of the social media buffs also equated the move to 'harassment' as Hania was trying to capture a glimpse of the guy without his consent .
Bad very bad https://t.co/zqLQ0pGlB4
— Irum Azeem Farooque (@Irumf) November 9, 2017
— omar r quraishi (@omar_quraishi) November 9, 2017
— Adeel Raja (@adeelraja) November 8, 2017
Her personal space matters ! Obviously
— Ali Arif (@i_aliarif) November 9, 2017
Imagine, if the video was shot by a man and the person behind was a woman. Ek kohraaam mach jaaana thaaa!!! https://t.co/QMFQwsAPXW
— Faizan Lakhani (@faizanlakhani) November 9, 2017
Why is no one talking about this? She is violating his personal space and clearly he’s uncomfortable being in her pictures but instead of stopping she’s enjoying and making fun of it. THIS IS NOT OKAY pic.twitter.com/U5ToK6DGJk
— علی (@theinactivekid) November 8, 2017
Never liked Hania Amir. Hate her even more now.— teems. (@Chaudharyysaab) November 8, 2017
Hania Amir harrassing a fellow passenger on a flight has given a new low to her narcissistic personality.— م (@KharroosWayne) November 9, 2017
Its sad we make such ppl celebrities and role models.
Hania amir made fun of an unknown man in her snapchat story today, feminists would've been gone crazy if a man was doing that to a woman— Mehrunisa (@khanxm1) November 8, 2017
Pretty sure if someone did to Hania Amir what she did to that poor man, herself and all the feminists would be raging at this.— Mohammed Aly (@iMohammedAly) November 9, 2017
You shouldn’t go that low, Lady. Its disgraceful.
Learn to respect others! Or else you will be disrespected. What goes around, comes around.
What raises questions over Hania's snap fun is that recently a doctor was fired from his job merely over sending friend request to Award winning director Sharmeen Obaid's sister.
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan to boost ties10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Three women’s seats add to PTI’s strength in AJK assembly09:10 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies win toss, opt to bat first in 3rd T20 against ...08:20 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- KP doctor alleges harassment by MS of Charsadda DHQ (VIDEO)07:50 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021