Mika Singh performs religious rituals at Nankana Sahib
NANKANA SAHIB - Bollywood star Mika Singh on Thursday visited Nankana Sahib and also performed religious rituals at Gurdwara of Baba Guru Nanak.
Mika Singh had arrived in Pakistan on a three-day visit and held a meeting with Pakistani Sikh brothers while he also participated in the lunch arranged at Kartarpur.
Mika Singh all praises for celebrating Indo-Pak ... 06:12 PM | 27 Jul, 2017
Preparations for the upcoming Independence Day are in full swing, in Pakistan, and across the border as well. This has ...
During his visit, Mika expressed happiness on the construction of Kartarpur Corridor and said that this step will ease travelling for Sikh people.
After performing the religious duties, the popular singer left for India via Wagah border on Friday (yesterday).
- Pakistan summons senior Indian envoy over expulsion of 2 officials on ...11:21 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020