More than two million pilgrims converge in Arafat to perform "Waqoof-e-Arafat"
They will listen to sermon to be delivered at Nimra Mosque and perform Dhuhr and Asr prayers together.
The pilgrims will spend time in Arafat with prayers for acceptance of their pilgrimage and recitation of Qur’anic verses until sunset, the Radio Pakistan reported.
After sunset, they will head to Muzdalifah, where they will stay until midnight, engaged in prayers after performing combined Maghreb and Isha prayers.
Meanwhile, the annual ritual to change Ghilaf-e-Kaaba was held at Masjid al-Haram in Saudi Arabia where millions of Muslims have gathered to perform Hajj.
The new Ghilaf has been prepared at a cost of seven million Saudi Riyal. Six hundred seventy kilograms pure silk, 120-kilogram gold and one hundred kilogram silver have been used in it.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022