FSP officer Syeda Fatimee was an inspiration, social media mourns the loss
Syeda Fatmee was serving as Assistant Director in the foreign office and belonged to 42nd Common Training programme and she was deployed at the common diplomacy section.
Fatmee returned to the country after completing her training from France and belonged to Attock.
She got married on November 29. Just after 10 days of her marriage, she succumbed to her fate along with her husband who she had just tied the knot with.
The deaths took place due to gas leakage in a hotel in Hunza where Fatimee was staying with her husband for her honeymoon.
Two beautiful lives have been cut short.
She was also honored with a bronze medal in the 35th Specialized Diplomatic Course. On the other hand, Shoaib Hassan, the husband served as an assistant manager.
A young officer of the Pakistani Foreign Service, Syeda Fatimee lost her life alongside her husband due to gas leakage in her hotel room. Fatimee got married on 29th November and was on her honeymoon in Hunza. Rest in Peace. pic.twitter.com/nHoUsMX3Lb— I LOVE MY PAKISTAN🇵🇰 🌱I. G🌱 (@3373Ayesha) December 8, 2018
Innah lillah wa innah ilayhi raujioun :(— ⭒ 𝓜𝓪𝓱𝓪 ⭒ (@cestmoiM) December 9, 2018
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Holding Quran in hand, Babar Azam’s ‘girlfriend’ shares ...11:35 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran inaugurates highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan ...11:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Founder of The Forex Hub, James Watts Shares his Ultimate Blueprint ...11:19 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- New TLP chief Saad Rizvi 'is a drug addict' (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020