Attackers of Quetta mosque blast 'can never be true Muslim', says COAS Bajwa
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has condemned the bomb blast attack on a mosque in Quetta that left 15 dead and several injured on Friday.
According to DG ISPR, the army chief has ordered to give every possible assistance to police and administration.
"Those who targeted innocents in a mosque can never be true Muslim,” COAS was quoted as saying.
The blast ripped through the mosque in Ishaqbad area of the Balochistan province during Magribh prayers. At least 15 people including DSP Amanullah and prayer leader embraced martyrdom in the attack.
DSP, prayer leader among 15 martyred in Quetta ... 07:13 PM | 10 Jan, 2020
QUETTA - At least 15 people, including a key police official, were killed and dozens injured by a bomb during Magribh ...
Injured are being shifted to hospitals for treatment while the security forces have corded off the area. A search operation has been launched in the area.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020