The man who called 911 because he thought running out of vodka was an emergency
Earlier this week, 911 (America's Emergency helpline) received a call from Jack Means, a drunk man from Florida reporting an oddly unique emergency.
Jack reported that he was out of liquor and asked for a bottle of Vodka urgently. He added that he may have gotten the bottle himself but his girlfriend might not let him buy one.
The police arrived at his site to probe into matter, as Jack had reported that the neighbors were arguing with him, and found that the call was mere a prank.
Jack was arrested shortly after misusing 911.
Which just goes to show that if you need vodka, you unquestionably should not call 911. Clearly, running out of vodka is not an emergency.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020