India continues to spread disinformation to mislead international community: FO
According to a press release issued by the Foreign Office, Pakistan has categorically rejected false Indian allegations about the Pulwama attack.
It said Pakistan responded with maturity, responsibility and resolve in all domains including political, information and response to Indian act of military aggression.
The Foreign Office said Indian dossier on Pulwama attack is being examined and update on it will be shared in due course.
The statement stated that on February 27, 2019, the IAF with belligerent intentions once again violated Pakistan’s air space. Pakistan in exercise of its right of self-defence under the UN Charter exercised the legitimate use of force while staying within its air space, against two Indian aircraft that had intruded into Pakistani air space.
As a consequence, both Indian aircraft were successfully shot down by Pakistan Air Force. False claims of an Indian aircraft having shot down a Pakistani F16 are completely baseless, meant only to satisfy Indian domestic audience, but in the process they also exposed their lies one after another, the statement added.
Urging the international community to stop the atrocities and heinous human rights violations at the hands of the Indian government as documented in the OHCHR Report of June 2018 such as brutalities such as rape, blinding of women, children and youth through use of pellet guns, forced exodus for demographic re-configuration, to suppress indigenous movement in IoK, on the pretext of "counter-terrorism" measures.
“Pakistan stands in full support- moral, political, diplomatic- as well as in solidarity with the people of Indian occupied Kashmir in their legitimate struggle for their right to self-determination and desires peaceful resolution of the Kashmir dispute in accordance with the aspirations of people of Jammu and Kashmir, as enshrined in the relevant UN Security Council Resolutions,” the foreign office said.
Regarding Indian allegations on terrorism, it said the whole world recognizes Pakistan’s successful fight against terrorism. Having tackled the direct threat of terrorism, the efforts to root out extremism are underway since 2014 through the National Action Plan. The linking of ongoing efforts in this regard to Pulwama is part of the Indian agenda for domestic political gains,” the statement added.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022