Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle pens a beautiful note on finding her soulmate
Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle has tied the knot with Pakistani wanderlust Adeel Amer in a beautiful wedding ceremony.
Turning to her Instagram handle, Gabrielle shared a stunning picture with her husband from her wedding festivities were the much in love couple can be seen beaming with happiness.
Penning a note of gratitude, Rosie contemplates the existence of perfect love and how much she is overjoyed on the prospect of marrying her best friend.
"DOES PERFECT LOVE EXIST?
In life, people search for “perfect soulmate”. Their expectation for perfection ranges from looks, financial stability, to social/societal influence. They want that “perfect Hollywood romance” & happy ever after.
With this vision & expectation in ones mind of what perfection looks like, they miss out on the opportunity & moment right in front of them. Because they won’t be happy until they find x,y,z.So when they meet someone, they will never be “good enough” there is always something you will want to change about that person because they don’t fit your mould. You will never be truly happy or satisfied & constantly looking for the day when they change."
View this post on Instagram
Further, she adds, "Perfection is in the NOW.....It’s loving someone for all that they are, RIGHT NOW. It’s supporting them through the bad times and flowing with them through the good. It’s not wanting to change who they are, it’s recognizing WHO THEY ARE underneath it all. It’s being each other’s light when the path gets dark, and embracing each and every moment as it passes enjoying THAT MOMENT; without fear of the past or anxiety for the future, and not focusing on the “perfect selfie” to post. Because perfection isn’t the moment captured, it IS the moment."
"I married my perfect person. My best friend.", the vlogger concluded her note.
View this post on Instagram
Rosie accepted Islam in January last year and confirmed her wedding with Adeel on March 6, 2021, in an Instagram post.
On the work front, Gabrielle is a solo female biker who documents her adventures on YouTube and social media.
Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot ... 10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – A Canadian biker, vlogger, and Instagram influencer by the name of Rosie Gabrielle, who converted to ...
- Punjab CM Elahi says Gen Bajwa showed PML-Q the ‘right path’ to ...09:13 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 December 202208:25 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- PTI emerges as single largest party in second phase of AJK local govt ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- UN body sees end of polio in Pakistan by 202310:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Rabi Pirzada talks about whimsical social media trends and their ...07:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022