Kim Kardashian is helping a great-grandmother serving life sentence without parole for a nonviolent offense
It all started from a tweet in which she saw a great-grandmother being held behind the bars for two decades. Her crime? After loosing her job, she was facing financial issues and got involved in a drug racket to make quick money which landed her in jail for a life time. Johnson’s first nonviolent criminal offense put her behind the bars forever, missing out on life. Kim K and her personal attoerny Shawn Chapman are now working on this case to free Johnson.
Kim K and her legal team is now in contact with the White House as only President Trump can free Johnson as per law. “Jared Kusher is working on some criminal justice reform bills and I would love to sit and talk to them” states Kim. She plans to help more people in future as she finds herself privileged enough to give back to the society.
Watch her full interview:
- PM Shehbaz Sharif, CM Hamza Shehbaz appear in Rs16b money laundering ...03:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022