Lahore attack death toll rises to 12 after teenager succumbs to wounds
According to media reports, 19-year-old Mudassar, resident of Lahore’s Mori Gate, passed away due to injuries sustained in the terror attack, bringing the toll from the terrorist attack to 12.
Yesterday (Thursday), a policeman Saddam Hussain, resident of Kasur, succumbed to his injuries.
As many as 25 another were being treated for their injuries, out of whom one was said to be in critical condition.
Five elite force cops, a security guard and civilians were among the martyred in the suicide blast, which targeted a police van stationed outside at the entrance of Data Darbar.
Preliminary investigations reveal thrilling facts ... 01:30 PM | 9 May, 2019
LAHORE – The initial investigations have suggested thrilling details of the Data Darbar suicide bomber who targeted ...
The martyred police officers were identified as Head Constable Shahid Nazir, Head Constable Muhammad Sohail, and Constable Muhammad Saleem.
The militant Hizb-ul-Ahrar, a break-away faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility for the blast outside the Data Darbar (Sufi shrine) in Lahore.
The group has been involved in recent bombings in Pakistan and had also claimed responsibility for the attack on police in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Dera Ismail Khan in February this year.
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021