Shoaib Malik likely to replace unfit Azhar Ali in first test game against England
According to media reports the cricketer has an infection in his foot and has been unable to walk since last week.
The reports further suggested that Shoaib Malik is expected to replace the ODI captain in the first test game .
Pakistan and England are scheduled to play three tests, four ODI and three T20 matches in UAE starting from October 13. The last T20 match of the tour will be played on November 30.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021