Four convicts hanged in Punjab jails
LAHORE (Online) - As many as four death-row convicts were executed in Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur and Vehari on Thursday.
Tanzeel, who was convicted in a murder case in 2005, was hanged in Kot Lakhpat Jail Lahore. Khalid, who was convicted for murdering a man in 1999 over a petty issue, was executed in Central Prison Faisalabad.
Abdul Shakoor, who was convicted for killing his cousin in 2001, was sent to gallows in Central Prison Bahawalpur. Muhammad Asif, who was convicted for killing his neighbour in 1998, was hanged in district jail Vehari.
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan gets highest-ever $200m GCF grant to redress environment ...08:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019