Sana Javed hits 5 million followers on Instagram
Sana Javed finally hit five million followers on Instagram this week.
View this post on Instagram
Wearing unstitched wedding collection from @republicwomenswear much sought after Unstitched Collection-lere De luxe’ 😍🙌🏻🙌🏻 ‼️Prices starting from ONLY PKR 19,950/-‼️PreBooking Online on 30th August at www.republicwomenswear.com and Launching at Retailers Nationwide on ‼️3rd September! ‼️Dont forget to grab your favourites! #republicwomenswear #leredeluxe#UnstitchedbyRWW
The actor shared an adorable click of herself on Instagram to thank her fans for helping her reach the milestone.
"5 Million strong family ???? Thats what we are ! Over the years I have received so much love and respect from my virtual insta family . I would always look forward to hearing from all of you and thrive on your duas and good wishes," wrote Javed.
View this post on Instagram
5 Million strong family 🤩 Thats what we are ! Over the years I have received so much love and respect from my virtual insta family . I would always look forward to hearing from all of you and thrive on your duas and good wishes . Today I want to thank you all and pay my utmost gratitude to you for loving and always appreciating my work and being there for me . Love you all so much ♥️ SJ x
She continued," Today I want to thank you all and pay my utmost gratitude to you for loving and always appreciating my work and being there for me . Love you all so much ♥️ SJ x."
The actor is very active on social media, often sharing behind-the-screen moments on sets, giving her fans major fashion goals with her impeccable sense of style or simply giving us a sneak peek into her everyday life.
On the work front, Sana was last seen in TV drama Ruswai, opposite Mikaal Zulfiqar. She played the role of a gang rape survivor in the serial.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Two troops martyred in Miranshah operation11:54 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020