Teen girl among 6 civilians injured as India continues violating ceasefire at LoC
RAWALPINDI – Indian Army troops in its continued ceasefire violations (CFVs) along the line of control (LoC) have deliberately targeted civilian population in Nikial Sector and seriously injured two people including an 18-year-old girl.
In a tweet, Director General Inter Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar said: "Indian Army resorted to unprovoked fire in Nikial Sector deliberately targeting civilian population. CFVs being responded befittingly by Pak army troops."He added that due to indiscriminate fire of Indian artillery at Mohra village two civilians including 18 years old girl sustained serious injuries.
He went on to mention that in the last 24 hours around six citizens including two girls were injured and evacuated to nearby health facilities for necessary medical care.
During the current year, Indian Army committed 708 ceasefire violations so far, in which two citizens embraced martyrdom while 42 sustained injuries.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020