Gujranwala: Child injured after fake spiritual healer makes him lie on smoldering coal
As per reports, the child's family approached the fake healer Yasmeen for a cure. She diagnosed that the child was seized by an evil spirit.
For treatment, the quack put the child on burning coal causing injuries to him. After that the child was shifted to District Headquarter Hospital for medical treatment.
On the other hand, the police arrested Yasmeen following a complaint lodged by child's father, Waris.
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021