PM Imran extends registration date of Tigers Relief Force
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has extended the registration date of Tigers Relief Force till April 15.
In a video message, the prime minister urged youth associated with medical sector to join Tiger Force as the country needs more doctors and paramedical staff in this critical hour.
He also expressed gratitude to millions of youths for joining the program, appealing that more youth should be part of the force.
More than 850 thousand people have so far been registered with the Force, the premier said.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced to extend the registration date of #PMTigersForce volunteers @ImranKhanPTI— PTI (@PTIofficial) April 10, 2020
You can now register at @PakistanPMDU Pakistan Citizen’s Portal App 🇵🇰 pic.twitter.com/d6C7KLtelX
PM Imran Khan said that Pakistan can only overcome the deadly coronavirus pandemic with the combined efforts of the Government, Administration, Security Forces, Bureaucracy and Tiger Force.
- Pakistan sets up coronavirus testing laboratories to meet 30,000 ...03:11 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Raja Dahir vs Muhammad Bin Qasim02:24 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Let’s NOT Listen to So-Called Religious Leaders02:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Fake bank accounts scam: NAB summons Sindh CM on June 401:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Money laundering case: LHC grants pre-arrest bail to Shehbaz Sharif ...12:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Zara Noor Abbas thinks endorsing a fairness brand is ‘killing no ...03:34 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Sakina Samo, Rubina Ashraf test positive for coronavirus12:18 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020