Erdogan gives US ultimatum to extradite Fethullah Gulen
Addressing a mass crowd in front of the Presidential Palace in Ankara, President Erdogan said US needs to choose either Gulen or Turkey.
He stressed his “one nation, one flag, one homeland, and one state” slogan.
Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has announced Turkey and Russia will establish a joint military, intelligence and diplomacy mechanism.
Turkey’s presidential spokesman said Turkey and Russia have formed new committees to discuss the Syrian crisis, which will meet for the first time in Moscow on Thursday.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021