Pakistan v England 4th Test, Day 2: Time, Venue, TV listing, Score and Live Streaming: Pakistan 340-6
Younis ending a run of low scores with 101 not out after sharing a fourth-wicket partnership of exactly 150 with Shafiq (109).
This was Younis’s 32nd century in 108 Tests.
Earlier, England were dismissed for 328, after winning the toss.
Moeen Ali top-scored with 108 before he was the last man out, caught hooking off Sohail Khan.
England won the toss and elected to bat first against Pakistan in fourth and last Test match of the series at the Oval here on Thursday.
Pakistan Captain Misbah-ul-Haq said we would have also chosen to bat first if we had won the toss.
Pakistan made two changes, with top-order batsman and occasional off-spinner Iftikhar Ahmed given a Test debut in place of struggling opener Mohammad Hafeez.
Meanwhile, left-arm quick Wahab Riaz was recalled in place of fellow paceman Rahat Ali for his third match of the series after missing out at Edgbaston.
England were unchanged from the side that won the third Test by 141 runs at Edgbaston last week
England leads the series by 2-1.
The match began at 3pm Pakistan Standard Time (PST) and 12pm at British Standard Time (BST).
PTV Sports and Ten Sports will broadcast the matches live in Pakistan and UAE, respectively.
Willow TV owns the rights for live coverage in England. However, other TV Channels like Star Sports, ESPN Sports, Super Sports, Sky Sports & Fox Sports might also broadcast the live matches.
Daily Pakistan Global Live Score:
The series comprises of four Tests, five ODIs and a T-20 match.
Misbah ul Haq will lead the national test team in the Test series while Azhar Ali and Sarfraz Ahmed will captain the teams in ODIs and Twenty20, respectively.
England: Alastair Cook (capt), Alex Hales, Joe Root, James Vince, Gary Ballance, Jonny Bairstow (wkt), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, Steven Finn, James Anderson
Pakistan: Sami Aslam, Azhar Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), Asad Shafiq, Sarfraz Ahmed (wkt), Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Amir, Sohail Khan
Umpires: Bruce Oxenford (AUS), Marais Erasmus (RSA)
TV umpire: Joel Wilson (WIS)
Match referee: Richie Richardson (WIS)
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Scores injured after dozens of vehicles collide in huge motorway ...02:18 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021