Model Town tragedy: Victims' families to stage sit-in on Mall Road on 16th, says Tahirul Qadri
“I appeal to the Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court to order publication of the Najfi Commission report. We want to know what the report has revealed regarding the dismal incident,” he said while talking to media.
He regretted that Justice Najfi Commission was set up to probe the killings of 14 people but its inquiry report was never made public.
Responding to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s criticism against him for having Canadian nationality, he said Iqama was tantamount to half the citizenship, so you yourself have got foreign nationality.
The PAT chief maintained that the decision to stage a rally was made by the families themselves. He added that the participants of the rally would be women only but he would be there to express solidarity with them.
“I will decide later as to when I will leave [the rally].”
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021