UAE forms policy to free Pakistani prisoners
ISLAMABAD - Ambassador of United Arab Emirates Hamad Obaid Alzaabi said that the UAE government has formulated a policy to send back imprisoned Pakistanis.
This emerged during a meeting with Interior Minister Ijaz Ahmad Shah in Islamabad where matters pertaining to bilateral and mutual areas of interest were discussed.
Azaabi said that the policy has benefited people at a larger level. He also thanked the minister for extending support by the Ministry of Interior regarding relevant matters.
The minister said that we are trying our best to facilitate in every possible way.
- COAS Bajwa hails improved security situation in tribal districts10:04 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE08:34 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- CJP Gulzdar orders formation of more accountability courts08:19 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Federal govt takes decision about reopening schools across Pakistan07:49 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- PHC employees ordered to refund illegally drawn BISP aid06:44 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020