UAE forms policy to free Pakistani prisoners
ISLAMABAD - Ambassador of United Arab Emirates Hamad Obaid Alzaabi said that the UAE government has formulated a policy to send back imprisoned Pakistanis.
This emerged during a meeting with Interior Minister Ijaz Ahmad Shah in Islamabad where matters pertaining to bilateral and mutual areas of interest were discussed.
Azaabi said that the policy has benefited people at a larger level. He also thanked the minister for extending support by the Ministry of Interior regarding relevant matters.
The minister said that we are trying our best to facilitate in every possible way.
- Tranquil Dawn is AkzoNobel’s Color of the Year for 202003:35 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- New attorney general refuses to represent govt in Justice Isa case01:25 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Ali Zafar drops hint at releasing a new song for PSL 202012:36 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Do we hear wedding bells for Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir?12:23 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019